Ask The Next Person Anything

where's my other sock?

well saturday was laundry day so i threw everything in at once, and in doing so the washer became angry as i mixed colours and whites (this tastes bad for the washer) so it swallowed the sock and now it is in a different dimension of where hobbits, elves and things fight around, theres a volcano, theres rings, god knows what else----->>>>

In the early days when the sock was thrown into the world, it held a great power, a power of which a foul demon used it for evil.... (read the lord of the rings trilogy then return) .. then the sock was destroyed in the fiery chasm of Mordor along with the greed of smegol and some big eagles flew over and saved samwise and frodo so they can enjoy a life together in the shire..

Why am I going bald?

Seek Gandalf, he will know the answer.

In which time period would you prefer to be born

The eighties, so I could still appreciate life without the internet while only being like 30 years old.

Ever gotten into a fist fight? Who won?

Nope!
As a kid, did you ever stick something up your nose and it got stuck?

YUP! A chewy alligator lollie!

If peanut butter cookies are made from peanut butter, then what are Girl Scout cookies made out of?

YUP! A chewy alligator lollie!

If peanut butter cookies are made from peanut butter, then what are Girl Scout cookies made out of?

A secret combination of lard, flour, sugar, and the tears of the damned. But mostly lard.

Ok, so this one has always bugged me. When sign makers go on strike, what do their signs say?

Ok, so this one has always bugged me. When sign makers go on strike, what do their signs say?

Trick question - they don't have signs!

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Depends what your swallowing, Beer fast, wine slower.
Do you think the earth was flat, until our collective consciousness changed that reality. oops hippy talk

Do you think the earth was flat, until our collective consciousness changed that reality. oops hippy talk

Nope. I think it's always been a cube.

If you had a chance to see your future, would you take it?

Nope. I think it's always been a cube.

If you had a chance to see your future, would you take it?

Hell yes I would! But how far? Not too far...

Is a fart still a fart if its silent?

If it requires others around you to get out air fresheners, yes. The future? nah, I'd rather just see where life's road takes me.

I forget offhand the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow - do you have a couple of coconut halves I can bang together??

(Why does it not surprise me that you're a fellow Monty Python fan? LOL)

If it requires others around you to get out air fresheners, yes. The future? nah, I'd rather just see where life's road takes me.

I forget offhand the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow - do you have a couple of coconut halves I can bang together??

Because there are already enough similarities to suggest we were separated at birth!
What historical figure would you want to meet?

Would those be African or European coconuts?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back