Assignment '08- FALL- Due Sept 30

My First Photo in TPF

2999475354_ffb448baa0.jpg

Dao- Loving the photo! Great colors and very interesting angle! Thank you for posting your first photo in the assignment threads!

Cl- I have no idea why your photo wouldn't count. It is a great photo, I love the colors.

BlueEyes!! Wow, your colors, the composition of the photo, great job! Your photo is really making me miss trees!:(

Here in Albuquerque we've had a week of cold weather, and warmed up again. I wanted to get back out to the spot I'd found and shoot more. I'm afraid I've missed the height of the golden color. Looks like we're seeing the end of our fall season.

3014868192_06f9696fb8_o.jpg

I love it John! Beautifully exposed. Nothing blown out or lost to shadow.

I want to follow that path.

I love it John! Beautifully exposed. Nothing blown out or lost to shadow.

I want to follow that path.
Thanks Pugs.

Here's one of my earlier shots, figuring out the exposure. I seem to have captured a UFO of some sort!

3014867498_6e6e743de1.jpg

I was trying to reduce lens flare with my hat. Oops! Darn those wide angle lenses.

Beautiful job John.. I love the colors of that tree, and like pugs I am curious as to where that path leads. lol

Pete, what great composition! I like how your pumpkin is slightly off-center. And just in case I forgot, Welcome to the forum and the assignment threads.

You are right, this place is fun.. If you can't tell, it occupies a lot of my time.. lol

I don't post here often but here's a couple of my attempts . Let me know what you think .
2008-11-09_17-51-35.jpg

2008-11-09_17-34-19.jpg

I kept moving around under the trees and found these that were back lit. Made the yellow leaves that are turning brown, appear red.

3014032357_acd74bd739_o.jpg

Johngpt, beautiful exposures. did you use a CPL filter in these? any PP?

Most reactions

Back