At the gate!

fragged3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.illusioncustomdesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my latest picture after about 1200 shots with my camera. This is a pic of an abandoned Military factory, I took this at the front gate. What are your thoughts?

<R>

Very interesting image -beautiful frame that includes a special story about this factory and this place.
Wonderful composition and very good shot!
Keep up,
Nir .B.

Its kind of boring, sorry. The picture doesn't have subject, unless you consider the fence the subject. The back ground doesn't have any contrast in it (its all pretty much mid grays). The sign looks overexposed and the color makes it pretty distracting.

Keep shooting tho :wink:

Its kind of boring, sorry. The picture doesn't have subject, unless you consider the fence the subject. The back ground doesn't have any contrast in it (its all pretty much mid grays). The sign looks overexposed and the color makes it pretty distracting.

Keep shooting tho :wink:

I can take criticism but that was kinda harsh! Does anyone agree? I know I need to learn things but I just got the camera and have been into this scene for a couple months. Everyone that sees it likes it. What things do I look for when shooting when it comes to overexposing somethin =g like that sign? Thanks nemesh for the positive reply.

Thanks,
Ryan

Most reactions

New Topics

Back