At The Park (before and after)

JustAMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
please give me your insight
normally i wouldnt even try messing with a photo this blurry and poorly composed... but this was the only photo like this i had to give it a shot and see if i could do something cool with it despite the poor quality of the original. open to advice on how to improve it. my profile says my photos are not okay to edit but if anyone wants to play around with this one and share their version and information on how they accomplished what they have done they have my permission to edit this one

before

after
swingswingswing5x7.jpg

I like the sharpening that you brought to the boy, but perhaps the cheeks and forehead could use some blurring back down? looks like he has rosaceae. :p

thanks, i agree i need to soften the skin. i wil have to find a tutorial for the best way to do that!

To my mind, your after-photo really works. You did a great job here. And children that age DO have motly skin like this around their mouths, I find it quite plausible, albeit maybe not quite so "pretty". And hey, I like the composition here!!! What is it you don't like?

in the original i felt it was weird how the feet were cut off but nothing else was. i felt the new crop helped the composition a lot. normally i would just retake a shot but i highly doubt id catch this moment again and i'd probably still go back to this photo trying to make it work. thanks for your input la photo, i really appreciate it. i think my editing skills are improving.

Your postprocessing here is spot on. Good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back