Aubree - Model test .

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a 15 year old young lady who happens to be represented by my Agency ( Ford ) here in Miami .

They are grooming her her for more high fashion type jobs . She has already shot for Coach bags and Is slated to head to Italy for a Prada gig .

Anyhow I have started testing models for agencies around town . For this I did have a H & M artist , a stylist , wardrobe as well as a studio .

Aubree by manny herreria, on Flickr

Aubree
by manny herreria, on Flickr

A very nice set.
My personal feeling (totally aside from the photography and probably a sign of my age) is that at 15 she's a bit young for some of those poses. Having said that, she'll probably go far and be hugely successful.

The only photo I like is number 6.

I don't see how the hair and makeup artist and you missed the hair stuck to her lip, but other than that, its the best of the bunch.

I will type more when I get to a computer.

A very nice set.
My personal feeling (totally aside from the photography and probably a sign of my age) is that at 15 she's a bit young for some of those poses. Having said that, she'll probably go far and be hugely successful.

Granddad , I agree with you wholeheartedly , that is why her mother was over my shoulder the whole time . She just wrapped up a ver successful swim fashion week here in Miami . But I do see where you are coming from .

I don't see how the hair and makeup artist and you missed the hair stuck to her lip, but other than that, its the best of the bunch.

Parker219 , sorry you didn't like them man , I've obvioulsy posted a hodgepodge and should have stuck to the storylines.

Yea fan was blowing on her during that part , thanks for pointing out , I'll have to try and correct in post .

Funny I may not use that image for myself but agency really did like that series , I best point that out to them .

Ans yes not my cup of tea for most but heck , I'm just the hired help man . Thanks again and if I decide to even keep that image I'll then debate cleaning it up .

I'm sure a ton of crap still left to do as I just saw a lamp by her foot LOL . Next time I'll be sure to take a bit more time cleaning before I post .

very quick edit

Very nice set. If it weren't for the motion blur, I could totally see #2 as a shot for Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Coach, Hermes, etc..

That's what 15 looks like now????????

:aiwebs_016:
Companies want to brand kids. Get them accustomed to a specific brand as a kid/teenager, and they'll likely buy the same brands as an adult. :confused:

Don't I remeber a thread about photographing a 15 year-old being the act of a degenerate? :1219:
Manny, I don't think of you as a degeneate and really like these pictures.

Although her sandals (#7) are clearly too large

Well she's plenty old enough to marry with parental consent in two New England states so no big deal. I'm not an aficionado of fashion photography but they look very well done and are appealing images

very quick edit

Very nice set. If it weren't for the motion blur, I could totally see #2 as a shot for Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Coach, Hermes, etc..

Waday !!! SO FUNNY MAN , I do have a bunch for the " white story that had no blur , but guess what , they loved everything with a little movement ! Is it in ? no idea . I posted the blurred one here to test the waters LOLOL. the motion has grown on me . And oh yes I meant to shoot it with blur .

Yea now under all the make up and clothes a super sweet little girl with a great family . But yes thats what it looks like HAHA !

Companies want to brand kids. Get them accustomed to a specific brand as a kid/teenager, and they'll likely buy the same brands as an adult. :confused:

That and especially european designers love the younger girl . They just fit all the samples better . BTW this gal is 5'10''

Don't I remeber a thread about photographing a 15 year-old being the act of a degenerate? :1219:
Manny, I don't think of you as a degeneate and really like these pictures.

Although her sandals (#7) are clearly too large

Ha Thanks Lew ! Thank you both for liking the pics and not thinking of me as a degenerate !!!!:) . That is why I specified her mom was right there next to me all day . !! Thanks again Lew !

Well she's plenty old enough to marry with parental consent in two New England states so no big deal. I'm not an aficionado of fashion photography but they look very well done and are appealing images

Donde , you are correct , and thanks for taking the time to like and respond . Have a good one !

Don't I remeber a thread about photographing a 15 year-old being the act of a degenerate?
I remember. I don't know how old the subject was, but some members here had the poster as being some kind of pervert. That poster has returned only once, to my knowledge, since then.

I don't necessarily mind the blur, but I guess it does change it up a bit! Maybe it seems more youthful?

(I also figured you purposefully shot it with blur :smile:)

Nicely shot!
I'm a bit on the fence with the motion blur, but everything else looks fantastic.
Mighty ripper on these mate.

Nicely shot!
I'm a bit on the fence with the motion blur, but everything else looks fantastic.
Mighty ripper on these mate.
Thanks Jason, like I said it's growing on me [emoji3]

Most reactions

Back