Reaction score
Website
www.joshdavisphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3077964703_a4c4310191_o.jpg

3077964707_359f21861c_o.jpg

3077964719_4d8b0a8e43_o.jpg

in all of them the sky is blown out, in the first two, the places where the sky and car meet you loose where one begins and the other ends.

nice car, and good exposure on that. As JK said, the sky is blown out and the backgrounds are really busy too. Especially in number 2, no reason to have a truck in there, and it kind of ruins the photo. The car itself is framed very well though. I would try to find another place to shoot, maybe in a parking garage or against a solid wall in order to minimize distraction, a problem in all three of the images. That second angle is amazing. What a beautiful car.

When I pick up a car magazine, I'm not looking for sky, and that car is captured beautifully!

What's that, about $120k?

Looking pretty good. I do think a more powerful looking sky could've added to the photos,even though the sky isn't the subject. Perhaps a fill flash from a few different angles could have kept the car exposure perfect, and still allowed for proper exposure of the sky. Burning/dodging the clouds(if any, if not, a deep blue sky with polarized light) would've then brought it all together.

Good pictures.

The first would look better if the entire car were in the picture.
Second would be perfect if the truck were not in the background.
Third just makes me dizzy.

All in my opinion of course.

I think the reflections are helping, they aren't crossing over and interrupting any major lines of the car,they just add depth to the paint.

Do you think the reflections in photo 1 & 3 add, detract, or make no difference?

The reflections absolutely add, and your depth of field is flawless.. Those are gorgeous shots of a gorgeous car. These photos exhibit a flawless paint/wax job..

The car in the first pic, and this in no way detracts from it, looks like it's growling and ready to bite someone just to the left of the frame.. Awesome!!

That's one sweet car, and I don't think that most people can appreciate its depth.. That car is bad-ass on Ferrari/Lamborghini level.. But I'll bet that most people think that Audi doesn't tread there.. Oh, they do.. Audi is bad ass with their AWD systems..

All wheel drive isn't just for when it's raining or snowing outside.. All wheel drive is also for when you have 500 horsepower that you need to get to the road.. You can get it there much more efficiently with four tires distributing the power than with two...

Last edited:
That's one sweet car, and I don't think that most people can appreciate its depth.. That car is bad-ass on Ferrari/Lamborghini level.. But I'll bet that most people think that Audi doesn't tread there.. Oh, they do.. Audi is bad ass with their AWD systems..

All wheel drive isn't just for when it's raining or snowing outside.. All wheel drive is also for when you have 500 horsepower that you need to get to the road.. You can get it there much more efficiently with four tires distributing the power than with two...

Seems like you went into a random rant that went a wee bit off topic there.

nice shots. they look great. love the r8's I liek the reflections in the first photo, adds to the cars aggesive look

useless fact: there are 12 leds under each headlight. And they represent there involvement in the 24hr leman's races... now you know... lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back