What's new

Automotive "Mini Truck"

Jeatley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
417
Reaction score
9
Location
New Iberia, La
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Me Too!!! What about my creative images? LOL
 
sorry got to really looking at the truck itself and kinda blew off the other stuff lol. i like all 4 shots myself. first one i might have shown a bit more of the side myself but since i saw the rest of the truck in the other shots it didnt bother me so much.and i probalby would have went a little easier on the vignetting. but overall i like them.
 
We, as in the owner of the truck and I, Were really pushing the vignetting, 1 to hide a few things on the edges that we could not get out the shot, 2 to really push that the image is about the truck! 3. He wanted that ADVERTISING Look as he put it!

I have a ton more with no vignetting at all just these are the ones I picked to post. There are only two with it! Yes the first has alot!
 
There is no HDR in the second shot but I understand why you would think so! It is more of a post edit in lightroom to resemble HDR.
 
Very nice! I like them all. My only point is that wish that I could have a better look at that hood paint job. I don't know maybe a closer composition on the hood itself or something like that. That is one awesome airbrush job!
 
I cant imagine going any wider unless I was just messing around. The distorition gets pretty bad and I am not into that fisheye look.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom