What's new

Automotive "Mini Truck"

Building a Slide show! Will Post soon for opinions!!! The owner of the truck is having a Truck Show in two weeks Call BACK 2 BASICS so I found a song that fits that theme!

Should have it posted in the next few minutes!
 
Speedy Lowz Isuzu Slideshow!

Check it out and let me know what you think! Im Trying to embed it?


Ok I dont know how to post the slideshow here so I had to leave the link!?
 
Last edited:
Very nice and I have to say #3 is my fav as well.
 
Thanks everyone! Did anyone check out the slide show! Opinions? I am trying out new software.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom