michakac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone :)!
Here are few pics from yesterday shots with Zosia. What do you guys think about them? Later I'll try to add some more :)

1:
1355187.jpeg

2:
1355186.jpeg

3:
1355185.jpeg

I like the first & second one the best. Amazing.

I like the first and the third (the most).
The second, imo, just looks faded rather than anything else.
The shortcomings in the first, as I see it, is that she is leaning backwards and there are two things that draw the eye - her face and her hands gathered at the bottom separated by a wide expanse of nothing much interesting.
The third, on the other hand, is beautifully treat and composed, the arms folded and supporting the composition. I only wish it were treated like the first. I also like the direct pleasant gaze more than the faintly supercilious glance of the first.

She is, of course, quite beautiful, but that is beside the point.
It is a pleasure to see such thoughtful work.

Attachments

• $1355187lll.jpg
    $1355187lll.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 153
I like the first photo much more than the second photo. The first photo shows off the model's facial structure and beauty quite well. The third photo has a nice feeling about it as well. I think that as a high school student, you show tremendous promise as a photographer! Simply tremendous potential! As I have told you before, do not let your parents or family divert you from your dreams. Keep this up and some day, and I think you WILL BE shooting commercial/fashion/catalog photography for good clients.

What I do not like in the third photo is the way the "flower" (weed?) she is holding partially obstructs the face at the chin...other than that, the third shot is excellent. I agree with Lew (The_traveler) that her arms being folded, and her WEARING the thick gloves, makes the third photo seem a bit more complete than the first shot.

Thank you all for comments - they're really helpfull.
Here are next:

4:
1355337.jpeg

5:
1355331.jpeg

6:
1355332.jpeg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE #4 and #6. The post processing is amazing on those two shots. The eyes look gorgeous! I really like #3 as well, but that weed right below her chin is really distracting me. #2 is just not doing anything for me. #5 is really orange and the angle is throwing me off. You have some great work here. Your 16 years old? Holy cow! You are going to have an amazing career ahead of you young man!

Oh thank you, it's really polite kathy :). Here are some more from this set :

7:
1356342.jpeg

8:
1356343.jpeg

9:
1356344.jpeg

10:
1356346.jpeg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE #4 and #6. The post processing is amazing on those two shots. The eyes look gorgeous! I really like #3 as well, but that weed right below her chin is really distracting me. #2 is just not doing anything for me. #5 is really orange and the angle is throwing me off. You have some great work here. Your 16 years old? Holy cow! You are going to have an amazing career ahead of you young man!

I have to agree, very nice work period but given the fact that you are just 16 you will be well on your way by the time you are 18. Keep posting ....many like your work!! #4 and #6 in the second set are just great!

Beautiful work! My first thoughts were these could be in a catalog. And only 16, amazing.

Beautiful work! My first thoughts were these could be in a catalog. And only 16, amazing.

Yes, this is total fashion photographer in the making right here. A couple of these images could go into a Burberry Ad or Guess as is.

Most reactions

Back