B&W images

shaunly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm starting to really like the B&W look. It just seems so timeless. What do you guys think... CC please. Thanks!

4848490854_8cfe79d59e_b.jpg

4847661349_f875eb958d_b.jpg

4848283338_d71ac9834d_b.jpg

4848284168_f30ae9b882_z.jpg

Last edited:
C&C per req:

1. Very nice; good use of leading lines in your composition. I would consider cropping a bit more off of the top though, just to alleviate the horizonally centered horizon.

2. Far too much unused space in this image IMO. This is a subject that doesn't especially lend itself to monochrome conversion.

3. Nicely done; again, not sure that a monochrome conversion was the best treatment.

4. Outstanding! This has to be one of the best digital monochromes I've seen on this 'site in a very long time. Perfect contrast, ideal exposure.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

C&C per req:

1. Very nice; good use of leading lines in your composition. I would consider cropping a bit more off of the top though, just to alleviate the horizonally centered horizon.

2. Far too much unused space in this image IMO. This is a subject that doesn't especially lend itself to monochrome conversion.

3. Nicely done; again, not sure that a monochrome conversion was the best treatment.

4. Outstanding! This has to be one of the best digital monochromes I've seen on this 'site in a very long time. Perfect contrast, ideal exposure.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

How's that? I just cropped image #1. I think it's much better. thanks for the advice.

Tirediron covered the bases well.

#4 is very nice. Crop that sliver of corner off the right side. :thumbup:

Tirediron covered the bases well.

#4 is very nice. Crop that sliver of corner off the right side. :thumbup:

Ill give that a try, thanks!

Only two CC? Maybe I posted this thread in the wrong section. =/

Most reactions

Back