B&W or Color?

I like both, the symmetry is nice, but I prefer the colour version as I feel B+W generally works better with more minimalist compositions, and while this is not a busy composition, there is a bit going on

I like both, the symmetry is nice, but I prefer the colour version as I feel B+W generally works better with more minimalist compositions, and while this is not a busy composition, there is a bit going on

I think that in color gives like a movie feeling... What do you think?

Color for me. The mono version is too dark. Maybe processing this differently during conversion would help lift the shadows some.
The green reflection in the shadows of the color version saves the shot for me. This is gone in the mono version.

Both look good, each in different way, with different mood.

Color for me. The mono version is too dark. Maybe processing this differently during conversion would help lift the shadows some.
The green reflection in the shadows of the color version saves the shot for me. This is gone in the mono version.

Thank you for your comment :)

Both look good, each in different way, with different mood.

Thank you a lot ;)

I prefer the color version of this photo. The B&W is okay though, but for me, the color one has a strong edge.

Great shot i think colour is better

I like the colour shot. It gives the image an unsettling feel. I`m waiting for Jig Saw to walk around the corner.

Color one for me. What a creepy looking place. Well done!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

hmm ... I was going to say the B&W as it gives more of a ghostly feel (after just having my kids drag me to no less than 6 halloween places for stuff) ...

but the odds are to the color one for some reason.
Or is that colour ?

I do like both,
They are weirdly enough, completely different to me.
But yeah, the color one feel more cinematographic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back