Baby Drew.

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I have been giving light room a go on my attempt at a baby shoot. I am still finding it a little frustrating coming from Aperture. Why am I limited to only using 2 brushes?! Ridiculous! Anyways,
As for the photos,

I had my huge soft-box camera left as far to the ground as I could get it, and angled down. Then I used a reflector camera right and tried to angle that down as well.

I am actually pretty happy with the flower background that I made for it, as was the mom. I feel like the textured blanket may have been a mistake because it competes with her dress. And the dress? Yeah, it didn't like my flashes much since the under layer was reflective. The baby was NOT a happy camper for long, and I think we only had 3 minuets or less to shoot each pose before she lost her temper. This made it nearly impossible for me to get a perfect shot, because by the time I realized the "issues" I was having, we already needed to move onto a different pose.

Anyways, I thought I would throw these up for some C&C, although I am pretty sure I would have to have a mental lapse before I agreed to shoot another baby, at least at this age. :)

Attachments

• Drew (1 of 1).jpg
    Drew (1 of 1).jpg
    522 KB · Views: 109
  • Drew (2 of 9).jpg
    Drew (2 of 9).jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Drew (5 of 9).jpg
    Drew (5 of 9).jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Drew (6 of 9).jpg
    Drew (6 of 9).jpg