Baby nose...

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
By popular request, the series continues...

_MG_0871_edited.jpg

if I were you, i'd fine a frame with like 4 sections, and print out this series for the wall, good memories to have, plus they're awesome shots!!

My favourite from the series, so far! :thumbup:

I was just going to say the same thing, Corry!! :)

This one is extra gorgeous....something about the beautiful curve of that little cheek.... :heart:

You are doing amazing stuff here, my friend! :thumbup:

sorry for the newbie question, i totally disagree with those saying the camera does not matters to take a good pic, because my camera will never take this picture, just because its impossible to focus on so close objetives, now what camera - trick you use to take ultra close pics, i heard something called macro lens maybe?

another thing i dont understand is why nobody ask what method - trick - camera other people use to take some pictures...

sorry for my newbie question, but if i never ask, i will never know...

Monster2005 said:
sorry for the newbie question, i totally disagree with those saying the camera does not matters to take a good pic, because my camera will never take this picture, just because its impossible to focus on so close objetives, now what camera - trick you use to take ultra close pics, i heard something called macro lens maybe?

another thing i dont understand is why nobody ask what method - trick - camera other people use to take some pictures...

If you back up a bit to where your camera will focus on it and take the pic, you can crop it down to get closer.

Monster2005 said:
sorry for the newbie question, i totally disagreewith those saying the camera does not matters to take a good pic,because my camera will never take this picture, just because itsimpossible to focus on so close objetives, now what camera - trick youuse to take ultra close pics, i heard something called macro lens maybe?

Depends on the type of camera you have. Many cameras, even the'lower-end' digitals have a macro feature that allow them to focuspretty close. Granted, I don't think you're going to get quitethis close. This was taken with my Canon 20d, the 18-55mm lens,and a set of closeup filters. The closeup filters is what givesthat very short depth of field and really adds to the softness of thephotos.

Another superb shot! I agree with everyone else, you should definitely frame these. They'll make a fantastic keep sake and even little 'un won't be embarrassed with them when they're older!!

Most reactions

Back