baby pics c&c

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yep, more baby pics....sorry but thats what I like to take pics of :sexywink: C&c please; and ignore the 'logo' I was testing out the auto watermark feature in lightroom :er:

f4.5; ss 1/200; iso 100

basket.jpg by paige_w, on Flickr

f3.2; ss 1/200; iso 100

peek-a-boo.jpg by paige_w, on Flickr

Paige, I would comment, but I don't know much about this type of photography.
If I were to take a stab at it, number 2 is a damn good capture. Looks like you nailed the skin tones.
Exposure looks good to me. Soft but sharp where it needs it. All in all a good job.
That's the best I can do.

They look good. Out of the two i really like the second one.

They look pretty good to me, I really love the second one. But, I'm a newbie so take it for what its worth ;)

they look pretty good focus, crop, wb, etc..

... lighting on the first one could be a little more directional ... it's a little frontal / flat but still looks nice

keep shooting!

cute shots, Paige! Want to give us an idea of how you lit them, and why?

Thank you! These were shot in what I think to be 'open shade'. In the first one the sun was sort of behind him and shining on his right side. On the second one he was more facing it. I used a flash on both to help brighten the eyes. Also did adjustments in lr, didn't look this good sooc :lol:

I guess I'm the odd one out, I just love his facial expression in #1. #2 is cute and shows his curiosity. I think they are well done.

Thanks you everyone! So glad to be improving. And so thankful for the memebers here who have helped me! My favorite is #1 :) As his mama, I love seeing that chunky face!

I like 1. Pretty good. Remember to shoot wider a little more so you can frame it easy. The head is a little close to the border.

Thank you! These were shot in what I think to be 'open shade'. In the first one the sun was sort of behind him and shining on his right side. On the second one he was more facing it. I used a flash on both to help brighten the eyes. Also did adjustments in lr, didn't look this good sooc :lol:

I am not seeing much in way of catchlights.. possibly how you had the flash positioned? You could use a reflector to improve this also. Some nice big catchlights would really make those eyes sparkle!

Most reactions

Back