Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 25, 2005 #1 I started out doing Still Life, and I still love it.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Nov 26, 2005 #2 First and last are awesome! Beautiful shots!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2005 #3 #1 for me :thumbup:
clemeys TPF Noob! Joined Oct 13, 2005 Messages 172 Reaction score 8 Location Orlando, FL Nov 26, 2005 #4 1 & 3 for me. nice work verbal
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #5 They're all nicely done, but I have to say the first one is my personal fave here. I love a close crop like this on a still life. :thumbup:
They're all nicely done, but I have to say the first one is my personal fave here. I love a close crop like this on a still life. :thumbup:
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2005 #6 I agree with y'all when I say the first one's really great. :thumbup:
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 26, 2005 #7 Love the first one but I do like them all!!! Very nicely done Jon!! : )
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 26, 2005 #8 very cool!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 26, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks you guys! :mrgreen: