Backdrop/stand?

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My company wants me to find a fairly inexpensive backdrop stand. We're looking for one that has some sort of roller on the top so we can roll up the backdrop on the stand when we're not using it. It can be either be permanently attached or easily removable from the stand. Anyone have any recommendations? We're looking to spend probably under $150 for the stand and backdrop (white). Thanks everyone!

Impact Background Support System - 12' Wide

Get a roll of seamless paper - Savage Seamless Background Paper, 107 Inch wide x 12 yards, Fashion Gray, Number 56

and 2 clamps - Pony 3202-HT 2-Inch Spring Clamp with Handle and Tip to keep the rolled up backdrop from unrolling.

Once the roll of seamless paper is used up, you can use the thick cardboard tube the paper is rolled up on for cloth backdrops if you want. Or, get an empty seamless paper roll tube from a photographer that routinely uses seamless paper.

I sold my empty seamless tubes to a local lumber yard/hardware store. They cut them into shorter lengths and sold them for a variety of uses.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. That 12' system is a little overkill as we are just taking photos of small products but something like that is exactly what we need.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back