Backdrops

UncleRico

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,

I'm looking into buy some backdrops and wondered if anyone had any advice. I'm not too interested in trying to dye my own, but want to be as economical as possible. I found some pretty reasonable pricing at this site: Amvona 720 imagine, discover, connect.

Has anyone purchased from here before? I'd be curious to hear your thoughts. Are the muslins light weight? Would canvas be preferred?

Thanks,

Ryan

i would think you could buy your backdrop from just about anywhere?

no?

Yes. I could, but I prefer to investigate a bit first. In my mind, there is a lot to consider. Weight of fabric, price, reputation of company, etc.

Did you have any advice, or are you just talking to say something?

Yes. I could, but I prefer to investigate a bit first. In my mind, there is a lot to consider. Weight of fabric, price, reputation of company, etc.

Did you have any advice, or are you just talking to say something?

i'm wondering what kind of backdrop you're wanting. OR what you're needing it for. I, personally, would be pre-disposed to picking up what I need from a fabric store and hobby lobby and building it myself.

Just wanted to say that last week i bought a tripod and muslin from Amvona 720 imagine, discover, and it just arrived this morning and i am very pleased with both products. The only problem i had was i could not track my shipment so i called and talked to jimmy who was very nice and said they were having server problems. He told me my shipment should arrive today or tommorrow and 3 hours later it shows up on my door step. After reading some of the reviews, maybe I was just lucky but I will buy from them again. Just wanted to share my experience.....signed Randall

I'm new to this and was researching the backdrops as well the other day. I know the local photo stores want an arm and leg for a backdrop. I searched ebay and found a seller with pretty good feedback selling them for a fraction of the cost. You might try there.

I bought a lot of my backdrops (holiday and regular color) from local thrift stores. Some are not as big as I wanted them to be (but I mostly shoot just my 9 month old, so she's still small), but it's amazing some of the fabric and items you can find there for idea's (especially for the holidays) also things to use as props. It might not be the muslin, but (since I'm new), does it have to be muslin you use for a back drop? Of course I understand if you are a professional... please excuse my post if you are. :sexywink:

Every once in awhile I take a look around ebay for extra muslins .. sometimes you can find some really good deals on there ... if you are looking for muslin on a budget it's definitely worth a look

Most reactions

New Topics

Back