What's new

background supports

JSER

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
205
Reaction score
14
Location
Devon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wanted a set of decent background stands but not cheap ebay ones, and, not £120 interfit ones.
I saw these on ebay for £59 including postage.

Heavy Duty Studio Backdrop Background Support System Photography Video 3 x 3 m
If anyone is looking for stands whichy not only support backgrounds but also flash heads these are superb.

I was concerned about the cheap price, I need not have been.

They are sprung internally, have strong locking legs not the easily broken clip type, they stand a good 8' and most importantly are steady at that height.
In my opinion a value for money set of backdrop stands that I will be buying another set of without hesitation.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom