Backyard shoot NSFW!

MissCream

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a small backyard shoot yesterday night and I thought I would post a couple! I am still learning lighting so c&c is much appreciated even if you only comment about one picture :)
I am noticing some spots I need to clone out, my monitor is poorly calibrated and I edited these on my 55in TV lol.

5938130325_88f39e5f1f.jpg

5938129139_d6a91c6c9d.jpg

3. Still not sure how I feel about this one.
5938678540_30b347b6d5.jpg

5938115043_b2f06f4d3a.jpg

5. Just for fun :p
5938113811_943c16b179.jpg

I like your concept, boudoir in the yard! Not much to comment on really, the lighting is good, the exposure is good, the processing is restrained, the girl is in focus.

B&W works for the theme. I like the 3rd photo the best.

1, 2, and 3 are great in my opinion. Three is pretty stellar.

Black and white really suits this type of shoot, at least to me. She looks fairly tan, and to me that sort of clashes with the darkness. I'd rather see tan skin against white sheets or something like that.

Good work. I like 1, 2 and 4. Personally I really don't like #3 but I guess it could be one of those photos that people either love or hate. The last one needs a bit more black in the background, I can see your fence and shrubbery in there.

Thanks for the comments! Yeah I think 3 will be a hit or miss, I can't even decide if I like it :p I usually use two 330w strobes and an ocf but I was told my lighting was flat so this time I went with one 300w strobe :) I'll edit the miscellaneous stuff out of the background in the last one :)

I dig it. Great idea for taking Boudoir out of the bedroom :p

Did someone mow the back yard? ;)
I like the shots, good lighting but in #5 clone out the dirt spots along the lower frame.

Did someone mow the back yard? ;)
I like the shots, good lighting but in #5 clone out the dirt spots along the lower frame.

Haha it's my side yard, the backyard has been recently landscaped!

Thanks everyone :)

You guys are silly. You're only being nice because MissCream is h-o-double (maybe triple)-t...

Where's the sexiness? Intimacy? Isn't that what a boudoir photo is all about? Or is it just a shot of a woman in her undergarments?

#1 - Where is she looking? How is it sexy? Perhaps if she had been covering up her crotch with her hands while looking at some panties on the ground, that would allude to her supposed nudity under her hands....

#2 - Right arm's covering is blown ... makes it look flat...again...what is she looking at and why so forlorn? Where's the story behind why she is sad?

#3 - She has that sexy face-pushed-forward, lips slightly parted look...but where is the rest of her body? What is someone doing to her backside to make her face look like that?

#4 - Why so scared...perhaps there should be a mysterious figure in the back...smoking a cigar...all you can is a faint out-line...his eyes...and a bit of the smoke

#5 - Is the sexy I'm looking for when I think boudoir, but it is so small in frame, it makes me feel like a voyeur and not something more intimately close...

Good job with the photos though...keep it up...I know you can create something sexy for sure...

wonderfully done, what's NSFW? :D

wonderfully done, what's NSFW? :D

agreed, that was the only real let down for me... the fact that they are SFW.

p!nK

And NSFW photos aren't allowed on TPF. It would be a shame if this post were deleted because it was labeled as such.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/197960-no-nude-nsfw-photos-allowed.html

We have decided to shut down the Nude section here. As you know it was only created very recently and was done as a sort of experiment. However, I think it sent the wrong message about the intentions of our site here.

There is a rule, please do not post nude pictures in this section (or any section on the site) and no NSFW photos are allowed.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back