What's new

Ballet rehearsal

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
Awww. Thanks all for your comments, folks.
None of these photos could really be planned. I had to be very quick and everything had to be spur-of-the-moment. They were rehearsing and I was jumping along the fringes trying to capture the drama and idea of the piece.

Many parents have by now signed the release form, by the way, so soon enough I'll be able to post some pics of the dancers themselves.

Ah, and as to the part of floor still included in the frame: imagine that cropped... I could easily do that, too. I didn't for the prints, though, that I am in the process of arranging into an album for everyone in that school to browse.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Oh, this is just springing to mind: I happen to know for a fact that her mother signed the release form yesterday, so I think I may post this picture:

126413893.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom