Band Promos for C&C

tdz16

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Band is "Here's To You", a pop-punk outfit from North Bellmore, N.Y. They will be playing bamboozle in New Jersey next Saturday and needed some promo shots. Let me know what you think. Shot with D700 and SB600/Vivitar 285HV triggered by pocketwizards.

C&C would be gladly accepted and appreciated. As usual I already know of a list a mile long of things I want to fix, but need other views as well.

Thanks!
~Tom

parkinglot4.jpg

Poker.jpg

The figures are underexposed in the first.
In the second, the kid in the front left kills the shot because his face and eyes are too shadowed. He is the most prominent person (big white shirt, facing front) and he needs to be perfect. Retake with his face lit better and with a great expression. The guy facing him is staring into the corner. He needs to focus in the shot.

Thanks Traveler. I've been fighting a tendency to underexpose for a long time now. I agree as well about the kid in the second shot as well. The light of the sb-600 over the top of the table did a great job lighting the rear two subjects but unfortunately fell off by the time it reached the kid up front and left his face very dark on one side.

I'd really like some more input from the other experienced members, please chime in.

~Tom

Most reactions

Back