What's new

Bank of America Building-Miami

a_scayola

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This tower has the coolest lighting. They change the colors every month or so and you can see it from miles away.
The building in the foreground is pretty annoying to me, but it's way over what I can edit on PS. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks!

CRW_6580.jpg


Andres
 
a_scayola said:
This tower has the coolest lighting. They change the colors every month or so and you can see it from miles away.
The building in the foreground is pretty annoying to me, but it's way over what I can edit on PS. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks!

CRW_6580.jpg


Andres

Nice shot and I like the buildings in front

If you don't like them, crop them out
 
Looks great. Nice vibrant color to this shot. I'd love to see the building with some more color in the sky, though. :)
 
Appreciate the comments, thanks!
 
Personally, I am not too bothered by the two grey buildings at the bottom, actually they give scale and a nice "anchor" to the main subject of your photo here.
Nice colours and I think the sky is just right, dark enough to suggest night photography and still bright enough to have details ... though it MIGHT be interesting to see what the whole scenery might look like when it is really really dark (?).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom