Bar Harbor Sunrise

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a wonderful weekend at Bar Harbor, Maine with my family. The trip was not photo-centric but the scenery there is truly incredible so I tried to get out with my camera a couple of times. These were taken at sunrise in Bar Harbor from the shore walk which is a path along the edge of the shore. Hope to have a few to share from Acadia National Park as well as soon as I can get them all downloaded and edited. Feedback and comments always welcome!

Bar Harbor Sunrise1 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Bar Harbor Sunrise2 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Bar Harbor Sunrise3 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

The first one is my favourite. I like that you have captured the sun's disk without any "distortion.

I would like to suggest that when you post more than 1 image, that you number them. This makes it easier for a reviewer to refer to a specific image rather than having to flip back and forth to ensure that they have the correct image for their review.

WesternGuy

#2 is beautiful!

Thanks!

The first one is my favourite. I like that you have captured the sun's disk without any "distortion.

I would like to suggest that when you post more than 1 image, that you number them. This makes it easier for a reviewer to refer to a specific image rather than having to flip back and forth to ensure that they have the correct image for their review.

WesternGuy

Will do, thanks!

#2 Wonderful!

I love #2 and #3. Great shots.

Number 2 gets the wow vote!

Great color

Love the shot with the sailboat. I'll never forget visiting a lobster restaurant in Bar Harbor. The waiter asked if I would like my lobster boiled or boiled. I told him boiled would do fine. He opened a trap door in the floor and grabbed one, held it and asked if that one would be satisfactory, I nodded and he walked away to the kitchen. It was very good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back