What's new

Baseball in the backyard...

Trying_to_learn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Keep in mind that this is the first time I've ever set up props or anything to take pictures of. I was sitting at home bored, and decided to try somethin out. Here is a few

DSCF1111.jpg


DSCF1103.jpg


DSCF1102.jpg
 
personally, i'm not finding these to be very interesting. the dead centre compositions aren't really working for these shots. also, you have really, really harsh light (i'm assuming direct sunlight). maybe throw some fill-flash in, or use a reflector to bounce some fill in and even out the shadows a little.
 
That might work, but all I have is a camera. I didn't think the shots were very good, but just something I thought I would try. Thanks for the comments.
 
now, don't get me wrong. i didn't say they were bad, just personally not my thing. you should definitely keep it up. if all you have is a camera, and not very much of a budget, there are several things you can use for a relatively low cost reflector; a very white sheet of bristol board would work, just keep in mind that it needs to be pretty flat.
 
I'll keep that in mind. I'll learn all that kind of stuff when I start school, but for now, I'm very new to the whole idea of photography. Thanks for your help though, I appreciate all comment,
 
shoot around sunset for better quality light.. try to get a different perspective. when you look at these pictures its from the same perpective that anyone would see a baseball glove on the ground.. just looking straight down at it.. get low.. try a bunch of different stuff.
 
Thanks, I'll try that out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom