beach babe C&C please.

Montanamyst

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, its been a few weeks since I posted. I took some pics of my niece at the beach this past week. Her mom wanted some to mark her 1st birthday. These are a few. I would appreciate some C&C. I feel like they may be a bit soft when blown up to 100%. Thanks!!

$DSC_0752.jpg

$DSC_0762.jpg

$DSC_0797.jpg

4.$DSC_0899.jpg

Oh my God, she's so cute! I love second though she's missing a hand, but her eyes are wonderful. And yeah, they're all a little soft, maybe sharpen them a bit in photoshop.

Dont sweat the missing hand, I like the tight crop :)
only critique is maybe a lil more contrast. skin tones seem to blend into the background
Tighter shutter and pop a lil more flash perhaps :)

Well done though!

After all these "boudir" posts and GuinessMan thread the title totally faked me out.

Sadface :)

False advertising! :( I was expecting bikini's! lol!

HAHA I was thinking the same thing. lol Trying to find people who shoot more of what I do on here.

Number 4 is oh so very cute! I love it! I agree with the previous post about more contrast and they do look a smidgen on the soft side. Other than that, great work! This age can be tricky to work with at times, but she seemed to be having fun. My pet peeve is eyes that don't pop, so if I see sparkle, you get praise from me :)

LOL then my plan worked! I was trying to get as many people as possible to open my thread! Thanks for the feedback.

Number 4 is oh so very cute! I love it! I agree with the previous post about more contrast and they do look a smidgen on the soft side. Other than that, great work! This age can be tricky to work with at times, but she seemed to be having fun. My pet peeve is eyes that don't pop, so if I see sparkle, you get praise from me :)

Thanks! I'm using a 35-1.8, It was only open to 2.8, 1/80, Iso 400 on that last one. All the others were very similar. I am just having a lot of trouble with soft images. Any ideas on what to do better, or is some of it the lense? Should I up the aperture? I just want to keep that shallow dept of field. And her eyes are sooooo dark, I was happy when I saw the small amount of sparkle!!

Gorgeous girl. They are all so cute...last is my favorite. :)

Most reactions

Back