Beach Pictures..First Post

jcalm002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, this is my first post. Here is a series of beach sunrise pictures. I got up at 5AM to take these and it was well worth it. Tell me what you think and thanks for looking.

beach1-800.jpg

beach2-800.jpg

beach3-800.jpg

beach4-800.jpg

beach5-800.jpg

beach6-800.jpg

beach7-800.jpg

welcome to the forum and what a great series of shots!
hard to pick a fave but I'd go for number1

Nice lines and colors.

Hey jcalm, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Wow, absolutely amazing colours!
What a pity that the horizon line is dead centre in almost all of your photos. Scenes like these do ask for an observation of the "Rule of Thirds", I think.

So while I do love the colours in all of these, my favourite is the last but one because it is different, capturing only the REFLECTION of the sunset, leaving out a horizon completely.

LaFoto said:
Hey jcalm, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

Wow, absolutely amazing colours!
What a pity that the horizon line is dead centre in almost all of your photos. Scenes like these do ask for an observation of the "Rule of Thirds", I think.

So while I do love the colours in all of these, my favourite is the last but one because it is different, capturing only the REFLECTION of the sunset, leaving out a horizon completely.

Thanks. I will keep that in mind.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and comments.

great shots! I know what it is to see this kind of beauty everyday I live on the water, my favorite is #1 and the last one. keep up the graet work

1,3,4,5 and 7 are my faves! great work :)

Welcome and yes #1 is my fav too. And just tip for you. For future posts it is easier for people to comment if you number the photos.

Keep up the good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back