What's new

beaded inspiration

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Reading a thread by sm4him inspired me to take a shot. I too recently visited the dollar store and purchased some kind of bead things that are for making the room smell better. Set them on top of the lamp to see what kind of light shone through and took a shot. Here is what I came out with after some cropping and some pp.

Kinda neat I guess. Something to do anyway... lol

7866965704_7fba9570c7_c.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
they came in a little plastic jar, I am not supposed to open it, just lift off the foil top...air freshener thingy. lol.

I had the jar on top of a lamp held up by a fork against the wall...yeah...lots of thought went into that one. lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom