Beautiful Model

Wow nice! Last one her left leg looks bigger than her though?

Thanks :) I have a few from inside the tunnel but I don't think I worked the angles right. I wasn't sure about that one.

A different angle? I wanted to get as little of the background as possible.

132 by lifebyme, on Flickr

Yes she is beautiful. Like them all except for the last one.

Thanks for sharing!

the last one(S) just looks like a snapshot compared to the lovely compositions preceding. She is exquisite and captured wonderfully! Something about the B&W iI really like. :thumbup:

I agree. I was bummed out about how the tunnel shots looked like snapshots. We found an abandoned playground with graffiti on the equipment & we took many in and on top of the tunnels. She did her part, posing. I just didn't seem to get it right. Oh well, we're going to go back and try again!

#1, #2 & #5 have rather dark eyes. She has great eyes, as we can see in the other shots...so it's a shame that they are so dark in the ones I mentioned.

I agree with the others about the last one, it's an awkward post that is hurting the image.

I was using a reflector and fill flash and it was about an hour before sunset so there was plenty of light, how could I have lit her eyes up better. Thanks

Beautiful girl and beautiful pics, I liked number 4 most of all!!! It's warm, and nice bokeh and I like to look on it over and over again... Another photos also beautiful

haha she made more than this facial expression. I have shared a very small selection.

#3 captures her eyes the best.....very nice.

#4 is good as well, nice composition....it looks very natural.

There was a tree growing sideways out of the ground! I didn't even tilt the camera, she was lying back on the trunk.

I agree about the last photo in the first set and prefer the second photo you posted. Of the first set, I really like no. 4: the lighting looks good and autumn colours are very nice. I also like the B/W (no. 5) :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back