Beautiful Model

Thanks Kerbouchard for the response :) I just don't always like everything out in the open on the forum, I am kinda private about some things.

As for the calibration, I have not and this monitor has been smashed before against a wall (not my doing, I swear!!!) and so I think I either need a new monitor or to do the calibration if I want to improve my PP work!

Thanks Kerbouchard for the response :) I just don't always like everything out in the open on the forum, I am kinda private about some things.

As for the calibration, I have not and this monitor has been smashed before against a wall (not my doing, I swear!!!) and so I think I either need a new monitor or to do the calibration if I want to improve my PP work!

No worries, I understand not wanting to provide all the details in an open forum. I also appreciate you wanting to keep your models identity private. Very classy of you especially considering her response to your images.

For the curious, based on looking at her portfolio, it looks like it's more a difference in styles than a difference in quality. It looks like the model is looking to move into fashion photography and the OP is looking to move into portrait photography.

I'm sure the OP and the model both learned something with this shoot...particularly making sure both parties know what the expectations are.

i like your image no.5 - 112 (black & white shot)
The way shes standing behind the ladder thing, is interesting and bit different. I like it

#4 is very striking. It really stands out from the rest. That's pro-quality.

Most reactions

Back