What's new

Beauty Dish recomendations?

clockwurk

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to purchase a beauty dish but i don't have the 3 dollars for fork up for an Elinchrom dish. I've never used one before so I'm not exactly sure what to look for. I was thinking of buying the Fotodiox Pro Beauty Dish in Amazon, but there are no reviews on it. Does anyone here have experience with it? Or can recommend an good yet affordable dish?

Also, I understand that sometimes, its just best to pay for a quality product. So if the recommendation is to buy a top brand, I would like to know which ones would be best.

Thank you in advance :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom