Becoming a part of something

F33Lz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!!

I have been passionate about the art of taking photographs for years and years as you probably all have been, but am now finally excited to take part in a community to share interests and ideas.
I am strongly desiring a sense of community and real enthusiastic encouragers to improve my skills and help me advance. I don't really have any goals except to enjoy my passion and continue learning and sharing with others and them sharing with me. I love to learn and share.
My name is Kristen. I live in South Lake Tahoe, CA with roots in Ohio USA and have a deep pulling fascination for nature and words.
If possible at all, I would appreciate a quick rundown of how to begin on this website. I have never used a forum before but a friend of mine convinced me to start so I can be inspired and connect with people with like minds. Any help or encouragement would be most appreciated and valued. Thank you!
I am looking forward to some fascinating and wholesome discussion. I would love to feel welcomed. Please enlighten me. :)

-Kristen

Hi Kristen, Welcome to TPF. How to begin? Well, simply click on posts, and hit "Reply" and type in what you wanna say. We're in need of some new people here. Glad to see some new people joining this spring! To post a photo, just drag it into a REPLY field. It's easy!

I haven't really been here long enough myself, but welcome. :)

Forums are easy enough to use and the banter and exchange of ideas/opinions can be interesting. Like any other crowd of folk together in one place, forums can be challenging too!

You sound like an interesting, expressive person yourself. Looking forward to hearing your views, etc.

Welcome

Well you've. Already figured out how to post and where to post
Just click on FORUMS and look through all the sections that interest you
Have fun :)

Welcome to the forums. You've started, now just browse and read through things that interest you and post replies as you feel necessary.

If you have questions, use the search. If nothing seems to answer your question, then post your question in it's own thread.

Most importantly, have fun.

Welcome!

^ agree.
I think you will get the most out of this forum if you actually post individual pictures and invite people to critique them.

Come on in the water is lovely.
Best opening post ever.

I am looking forward to some fascinating and wholesome discussion.

Hmmmm, just noticed the 'wholesome,.... discussion.'
I'm not sure that our discussions can be forced through the very narrow bottleneck of 'wholesomeness.'

Welcome! I'm sure you will make great use out of the forums. :)

Welcome Kristen, I know the advice I've had on here has definatley helped me in my endevours. I'm sure you will find lots of stuff here to sink your teeth into.

I'm not sure that our discussions can be forced through the very narrow bottleneck of 'wholesomeness.'

You are totally correct! I misspoke, I am more so looking for fascinating and random conversation from multiple perspectives be it wholesome or not! :)

This is wholesome ==>
Oatss.jpg

:)

You are totally correct! I misspoke, I am more so looking for fascinating and random conversation from multiple perspectives be it wholesome or not! :)

Anyone who is confident to say that they misspoke and intelligent enough to actually use the word 'misspoke' is not only welcome but should be feted here on TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back