Nautifish
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2010
- Messages
- 178
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Ontario Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Good Morning everyone. Have not been here since the spring as i have been out and about enjoying the summer. As some of you know i bought my very 1st Digital SLR A little over a yr ago. This Past summer i have been spending allot of time and study with my Photography & Camera. I have now got people wanting to buy my Photo's to my surprise lol and have now sold 9. Does not sound like allot i'm just still surprised i guess....Maybe i am my own worst critique.
I have yet to get a website up and running this is my next step and seems very Daunting.....lol.....So if anyone has any good suggestions of good web domains i would very much appreciate it.
I thought i would share a couple of photo's taken recently.
I have yet to get a website up and running this is my next step and seems very Daunting.....lol.....So if anyone has any good suggestions of good web domains i would very much appreciate it.
I thought i would share a couple of photo's taken recently.
