Been busy...: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Hi everyone....I've missed you....been very busy. Had 3 of my 4 grankids for 2 weeks.....and it was go, go, go. We went horseback riding, swimming, to the carnival and the movies, the park often the skateboard parks for Nico and much, much more....then the rest of the kids came for the weekend and we all had a blast.....then spent 2 days cleaning and another day of laundry just to get things back to normal. We loved every minute of it.

Then went back to getting things ready for the wedding. Found the perfect pair of shoes to go with my dress....met with the minister, ordered the cake, got our rings!!!! Have chosen what everyone is wearing....got the catering menu pinned down and the flowers (orchids!!) Photographer, tables, chairs and favors.......oh yeah and designed and ordered the invitations.......Gosh just typing this makes me feel exhausted!! We have been having lots of fun with it all though! Now I need to work on my vows!! : )

So have you missed me???

And what all did I miss....been trying to catch up!!

How exciting! Sounds like a very busy, but enjoyable time! There is something special about pickout out wedding bands :) I've missed you!

aww....this is such a beautiful time for you, Carolyn. :lovey: I'm so happy myself these days, I want everyone to feel that way, too!

Sounds like you've kicked butt on that "to-do" list. ;)

yea i'v missed you the most!.... if you know what i mean :sexywink:

wow! but I am sure you are doing great with all the things that make you busy... nice to see you over here :D

Awwwww thanks so much you guys......love you!!

Alison here is a pic of our ring...............well you know what I mean.

medium.jpg

And just a few minutes ago I found the perfect thank you gift for my best woman (Jamie) YAY!!!!

I love that ring, beautiful :love:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back