What's new

Beer and bared flash

Igtocru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
10
Location
Canary Islands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to take a picture of beer, but I didn't like the result until my bigger son told me that I could put a flash behind beer. It was a great idea and here is the result.


Beer por Igtocru Photography, en Flickr
 
Very good! You've got a good start. I think you could keep working on the concept to make it even better.
 
Darn!

I opened this thinking it said "beer and bared flesh".
 
Darn!

I opened this thinking it said "beer and bared flesh".

I'm actually somewhat relieved. I read the title the same way, and the 'bare flesh' image that I associate with beer is not necessarily a pretty sight. (Think red-neck uncle Joe, showing ample signs of prior acquaintance with said beer :confused: ).
 
I'm actually somewhat relieved. I read the title the same way, and the 'bare flesh' image that I associate with beer is not necessarily a pretty sight. (Think red-neck uncle Joe, showing ample signs of prior acquaintance with said beer :confused: ).

My thought process was similar, but I had a very very different picture in mind. Thanks for ruining it! :irked:
 
To be perfectly honest, I would not have recognized this as beer if not forewarned. If a bartender set what I see here in front of me I would send it back. On the other hand, I kinda like the pic.
 
Thanks everybody for your comments, they help me to improve.
My mother language isn't English and I didn't know what "bared flesh" meaning. I didn't try to do a word game.
I continue to practice my English and my photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom