Before and After's

Thank you, Sergiozal! It was an experiment with DOF and I liked it as did the bride.

Verbal, I love the after shots, the "new" yellow is so appealing to me!

Do you think I can improve it?

Before:[/B]

1.jpg

After:[/B]

0.jpg

Oh well, the two photos have long been taken off the picture server :(

Not photoshopped because I did not like the original (full colour) photo, but because I have finally learned how to do selective colouring, and this is one more result of my playing with it :D

And it helps to revive this thread!!! :mrgreen:

hey Jadin, how did you get the second effect (blue tint) on the cloud pic? I love the way it makes the clouds *pop*.

-Joe

Joerocket said:
hey Jadin, how did you get the second effect (blue tint) on the cloud pic? I love the way it makes the clouds *pop*.

-Joe

Well, I don't remember. I can tell you it was something to do with splitting the channels. The filename says it's only the Red layer, but how I got those exact results I can't remember. I'm sure I used massive contrast and saturation boosts as well, but the big thing was the channel splitting.

When I had realised that these fences (I liked the lines they formed) in the fog had not come out the way I had planned, I went to "play" with them a bit in PS, and I may have gone a little overboard ;)... Anyhow, here's the place to present them, I think:

125339091.jpg

Retouched the tree to give it a whole new atmosphere. I kinda knew what I wanted to do when I took the shot so didn't take long to do in Photoshop.

Before:
2005_12030039.jpg

After:
berko_tree.jpg

Cheers,

Mohain

My very first post -
I liked the first shot, but felt it was grainy and bright - I softened it using XERO softmood and darkened it a bit.

P8060256-before.jpg

P8060256-after.jpg

I'm thinking maybe the image should also be cropped so the white on the ride side does not show?

Most reactions

Back