Before I take the plunge for a D850

It's awesome so far. The only thing that bugs me is the button on the sub selector. Being able to assign it to wide AF mode is amazing, but I have to press it 3 times to finally hit the sweet spot and activate it. I'll get used to it, I suppose.

Other than that, absolutely no complaints!

It's awesome so far. The only thing that bugs me is the button on the sub selector. Being able to assign it to wide AF mode is amazing, but I have to press it 3 times to finally hit the sweet spot and activate it. I'll get used to it, I suppose. Other than that, absolutely no complaints!

Umm… not following, Mitch!

The button isn't a straight press. It's a joy stick with button functionality, and unless you press it just right it thinks you are using the directional joystick instead of the button. I've missed a few shots because of it, but I'm taking responsibility and saying I just need to get used to the technique. I very happy it has the option in the first place!

I moved up from a d750 to D850. I shoot everything. The D750 was better in low light. Welcome to the rabbit hole.

Reactions: Tyg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back