Beginner Here! Need C&C!

JackRabbit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, here's another one from today. I think/hope that this one is better than the other two from today. Anyways, I'll take whatever you guys have for me. BE BRUTAL. TEAR ME APART! But make sure you do so constructively :)

ahaha I was dressed extra spiffy today for an English presentation :)

4188427493_e7f034e9bb_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm.. I don't know what you're going for exactly.

If the bike isn't that important I would get rid of it and put the guy on a background that is a little less busy. The cars, light poles and wall take attention away from the subject. And/or use a more shallow depth of field.

I would definitely take some yellow out of his skin tone, it makes him look sick.

On second thought, I like the bike. I would maybe tone down or change the color of the bike to make it the second thing to attract the eye.

I like how he is leaning towards the left side of the picture and the bike is slightly coming towards me. Pretty good composition except for the background.

Hey! I commented on this on Flickr, but I enjoy this shot. I feel the composition is great. It's a very nice crop, extremely nice colors on everything. Very sharp and you chose a great DOF for the shot. I say this is your best picture so far. Keep up the awesome work!

Hmm.. I don't know what you're going for exactly.

If the bike isn't that important I would get rid of it and put the guy on a background that is a little less busy. The cars, light poles and wall take attention away from the subject. And/or use a more shallow depth of field.

I would definitely take some yellow out of his skin tone, it makes him look sick.

On second thought, I like the bike. I would maybe tone down or change the color of the bike to make it the second thing to attract the eye.

I like how he is leaning towards the left side of the picture and the bike is slightly coming towards me. Pretty good composition except for the background.

Okay, I replaced it with one with a bit less jaundiced skin tone. What do you think now?

I never really thought that the skin was jaundiced, I don't really see a difference now. I still think this is your best yet, man.

it is a good shot. Like mentioned above I would uses a shallower DOF and get rid of some of the distraction in the background. Sky looks a little overexposed too. Some detail in the sky would be nice.

You either reshooting or reprocessing, but they are getting better... :)
shoot at less dof - isolate your self (subject) from the background.

I just spent about 20 minutes calibrating and it still looks very yellow. If it's just me then fine, but I'm just telling you what I think.

Looks yellow to me also. Seems to be a white balance issue.

Is it just me or did it get coldplay in here all the sudden?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back