I im_jacobf TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Klamath Falls, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 #16 Haha, maybe I need to recalibrate my monitor Sorry for the confusion.
JackRabbit TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 1 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Shoot yeah it looks like my laptop monitor is a bit off. It is a tad too yellow. I'll tone down the temperature a bit when I get home. Other than the white balance and the background, is there anything else that I should work on?
Shoot yeah it looks like my laptop monitor is a bit off. It is a tad too yellow. I'll tone down the temperature a bit when I get home. Other than the white balance and the background, is there anything else that I should work on?