Being car crazy isnt a option for me... Its my life.

Tilley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello from the boring ole' midwest! My name is Mike, I am a freshman at a local community college and currently enrolled in the digital photography program. I have heard a lot about forums but have always been a little skeptical about the thought of joining one and actually contributing, but lately my pictures have been very sloppy and just lacked quality. It seems as if I have to really focus and be in the mood to achieve even a decent picture, so I was hoping by joining one of these photography forums it might help me get my spark back by getting feedback from others. But anyways, rant over...

Some background info about myself:
I work for my Family owned custom restoration shop, we specialize in classic american muscle cars. It all started as a hobby eight years ago when we made our own rotisserie and replaced every nut and bolt on our first car; my dads 1969 Z28 Camaro. Since then it has been a hardcore passion for me to make ordinary into extraordinary. I was introduced to photography about six months and purchased a Nikon D5200. I attended a short summer program to help get the feel of my camera.

Attached (hopefully, always have problems posting pictures... smh..) is a couple of my favorite random pictures. Please feel free to give any sort of advice or feedback, as long as its positive, haters can feel free to hit the back button and keep on going! :thumbup:
$CSC_0021.jpg$DSC_0032-2.jpg$DSC_0078.jpg$DSC_0567.jpg$DSC_0962.jpg

Love the cars and love the pictures you got talent. :thumbup:

Thank you sir! much appreciated.

Welcome aboard Mike! Great pics - likin' the old cars!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back