Best advice to pass on?

I'm probably gonna wind up as a wedding bouncer.. *sigh* oh this life I chose..

Wow. Everyone's making plans, and no one knows where or when the nuptuals are. :er:
I already have the whole vision in my head. Then once the wedding is over, Ron and I will crack open a couple of beers to discuss how the event went while we do a little fishin'. Yes Ron, I will put your minnow on your hook.

This redneck knows how to bait a hook, heck I've even been noodling (or Hand fishing).

Wow. Everyone's making plans, and no one knows where or when the nuptuals are. :er:

Hey Sparky, it's summer in Oklahoma, we will drop everything to go to the lake.

Amen.. the lake is the place to be. (And Greg has waverunners and four wheelers out there) ;)

Sounds like a plan.. good Oklahoma wedding. Haha

Oh don't worry .. I've got plenty to share and "bring your own" is welcome in this family. Hehehe

Wedding at the lake with waverunners, four wheelers, cold beer and firearms... now we're on the right track. :lmao:

Hey Sparky, it's summer in Oklahoma, we will drop everything to go to the lake.

It's summer, and it's Oklahoma. You HAVE to drop everything to go to the lake. :er:

Exactly. So you've experienced this once in your life?

I've been to Oklahoma enough to know why it's so God-blessed FLAT............. it gets so hot everything melts and levels itself all out.

And I plan on being there this November.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back