best online store

zapman29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just getting an opinion of where not to shop.. I know this forum supports b&h and adorama. I have used adoram most of the time.. for sigma products has anyone used sigma4less.com, just wondering? they are a litter cheaper on sigma products...

Thanks

I've heard good reviews about Sigma4less...but I've never used them. I will use either B&H or a local store.

Ditto to what Mike said. B/H gets about 99% of my business. I was going to buy my 70mm Sigma EX macro from them (sigma4less) but they were out of stock when I was about to purchase it. The same lens was OOS at other stores as well, so I waited until b/h had it again. They seem reputable though.

I use B&H or Adorama mainly (no local shops here). I use Amazon a lot, but I look to see where the products are coming from.

As for where not to shop.....STAY AWAY FROM FOTOCONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derrick

I've always had such incredible service at B&H that I'll probably never go anywhere else unless it's me buying something used on the forums.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back