Best Osprey-Gasm of the year (So far)

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had to wait it out for about 3 hours and all of a sudden the herd showed up and they were fishing close. Just a reminder, to qualify as a gasm, The wind and sun need to be at your back and there needs to be an ample supply of Osprey diving close and grabbing fish. It happened hard and fast and was over before I knew it.. For the Osprey fans you can see more in this album.. Osprey-Gasm 8/24/15 Comments welcome and thanks for looking

1 The Dive
Osprey-Gasm 8_24 4 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

2 The catch
Osprey-Gasm 8_24 3 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

3 The Shake
Osprey-Gasm 8_24 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

4 The Young
Osprey-Gasm 8_24 5 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

5 The Miss
Osprey-Gasm 8_24 19 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Man those are great! Love #1, but #2 beats it.

btw: can you send me the digital file, so I can print it and hang it on my wall?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

I'd be happy to retire after a shot like #2

Major Gasm and SWEETNESS!

#2 is Mutual Of Omaha Wild Kingdom-ish, but digging on The Shake. Love it when Osprey do it and love it when Terns do it.

They are all good but my favorite is #2
Thanks Ron!

btw: can you send me the digital file, so I can print it and hang it on my wall?
Sure, I'm guessing you would like the raw so you can add your own copyright info? :)

the shake is awesome!
I'm a big fan of the shake as well. It's not so often you get to catch one so close up, but some people just don't get it..

I'd be happy to retire after a shot like #2
Tell me about it, lol. I keep trying to figure out ways to out do myself and its getting harder and harder..

Major Gasm and SWEETNESS!

#2 is Mutual Of Omaha Wild Kingdom-ish, but digging on The Shake. Love it when Osprey do it and love it when Terns do it.
Thanks JR!

Sure, I'm guessing you would like the raw so you can add your own copyright info? :)
In case you missed it, that was a play off of another thread and people wanting something for nothing. Which reminds me.............. if I have to explain it, it's not really funny. :bek113:

Nice set Kris!

In case you missed it, that was a play off of another thread and people wanting something for nothing. Which reminds me.............. if I have to explain it, it's not really funny. :bek113:
Of course I got it :) that's why I offered the raw :p

Nice set Kris!
Thank you Mr. Snowy!

Kris, what does one say after seeing these. I like the first one - always nice to see the "action" as they come screaming down to pick up their meal - sort of like take out for Osprey's, at least the successful ones. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

Amazing work! #2 is wonderful but the shake in #3 is something very special.

Nice Set.I think thats the first for me to see a fluffy Osprey on the shake shot and captured the water drops.

Hmm, it seems I have been away for a while ... Canon ?
That 500mm f4 is a awesome LENS, you really stepped up ... I would love to have the Sony 500mm f4 on my A77II, but I would have to sell my car ... hold on, the lens is worth more than my car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back