What's new

Best possible video camera I can get under for 80 bucks or less?

lawsonleavell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! ^^

So my question is, what is the best possible video camera I can get for 80 bucks or less? Or maybe very close to 80 bucks, like 89 bucks.

Thanks, I appreciate any answer.
 
I call Troll! lol!
 
You can't get in trouble for that? lol
 
Nothing. Not even a cellphone..
 
I'd imagine you could get an older Mini DV consumer-level camera on eBay. Some of these were not all that bad as far as consumer camcorders go. Certainly you could get some older Super 8 gear.

The guy asked for best possible, it's not like he's saying he wants to buy a RED for less than 90 bucks. You can get those goofy little toy video cameras that middle school kids use for like thirty bucks at Hastings.
 
Thanks for taking my seriously, you're a good person.

I'll take your suggestion look it up. Thanks.
 
No problem. Nevermind these guys, they're busy stroking their multi-thousand dollar gear in place of their egos. To stroke your ego, you actually need something to show for it.

Good luck :)
 
No problem. Nevermind these guys, they're busy stroking their multi-thousand dollar gear in place of their egos. To stroke your ego, you actually need something to show for it.

Good luck :)

It seems to me that you are the one with the ego.. since you are constantly putting down everyone who makes any comment that might differ from yours...... and hiding that in the guise of "being nice to the downtrodden" is BS!
 
I have no problem with people having an ego so long as it's backed up with something. And I only "put people down" when they're being an idiot about things.
 
I have no problem with people having an ego so long as it's backed up with something. And I only "put people down" when they're being an idiot about things.

Ok... then we differ in our opinion as to what is idiotic, I guess! Like asking for a $80, no wait... $89 video camera. lol. I should have mentioned web cams, I guess...
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have no problem with people having an ego so long as it's backed up with something. And I only "put people down" when they're being an idiot about things.
You mean being an idiot about things like the OP was by expecting everyone else to do his research for him for the best $80 or less video camera based on no other stated criteria than price?
 
Go back to texas, sharpshooter. Everyone who here implied it couldn't be done when it could. And the issue never was lack of details, otherwise the proper thing to do would be to ask for details.

People ask all the time what their options are at a specific price point. Generally much higher. Seems kind of snobby to say "ohhh, you're far too poor to even consider a hobby as this".

And if you don't want to answer a question, then don't. No need to be snarky about it.
 
I agree with Keith! The OP should have just done his own research... but you did it for him. Now he will never learn! :( lol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom