What's new

Best possible video camera I can get under for 80 bucks or less?

I called Troll because of the request for a video camera in that price range. Either the OP was too lazy to EBAY on his own, or he was trolling. Maybe it was the former.. I don't know. But I do know that you have me confused.. since I didn't see any "issue" change.... nor have any of us been proven otherwise, except in whatever fantasy you live in. :)
 
:hug:: It's ok to be wrong, cgipson. Really, it is.
 
Do you have a smartphone from the last 3 years? You probably already own the best cheapo video camera then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom