Best way to upload from PC to Instagram?

eriksen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I´ve tried Bluestack, but it is slow and crash very often. Are there any other options to upload photos to Instagram which may be better?

One way is to send the image to yourself in messenger using your PC. Save it to your phone and then upload it to Instagram

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

One way is to send the image to yourself in messenger using your PC. Save it to your phone and then upload it to Instagram

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This is what I do.

There's a free software for it called Windowed. It runs off of your PC and acts like a mobile Instagram browser on your PC.

I am not sure if you can do the same thing on the PC as you can on Mac, but I have the option to make the website think I am on a phone/tablet.

It is under Develop in Safari browser. Downside is that I can only post 1 pic, I can not edit my posts, and chat does not work.

If you use Lightroom, there's a free plugin which works really well. LR/Instagram - Lightroom Publish Plugin for Instagram

What if your workflow includes fishing in Photoshop to clone, work with layers, resize ect. ?

If you use Lightroom and then the "Edit" function which pulls up Photoshop. When you save your photoshop changes, it should create a "duplicate" entry in Lightroom which is the new version. If you then add that to the Instagram collection, it will upload your final version of the photo. All my photos get edited with Photoshop. (There might be an option to add the plug in directly to photoshop and export from there, but I like seeing within Lightroom what is loaded in Instagram and such. Also easier to upload many at once than if you could do it via PS.)

Just use Hootsuite. It's what I've started doing, and it's made social media way easier for me.

I upload to Flickr, save to my iPad from Flickr and post to ig. Awkward but not really

Most reactions

New Topics

Back