Better late than never...

c_lawrence

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Better late than never... I guess this applies to a lot of things. Been here for a few days now (even posted a few threads) and I am enjoying things so far. Learning alot and appreciating the helpful community!

Better late than never... I have been an artist all my life but have just recently starting working with photography. My mother is an amazing artist and taught me all she new since I was a young child - mostly in oil painting and then I self-taught sculpture and have dabbled in written/language arts. I am hoping to translate some of my artistic background into the photographic medium... although right now I am just wrapped up in trying to learn all of the technicalities of DSLR! Most of you will get a good laugh at this, but my experience with photography up until about 6 months ago was pretty much limited to disposable point and shoot cameras.... hahahaha... even gave myself a good little chuckle! :lmao:

Anyway, "hello" and I look forward to interacting with many of you soon - if I have not already.

Welcome aboard.

Hey it is great to have you on the forum! Make yourself at home, and have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back