What's new

Beyond

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good morning everyone. I took this rather bland shot while on a walk with my family but it had nice lines and such so I added a ton of contrast and smacked it with black and white. Tell me what you guys think? Thanks.
$IMG_2997.webp
 
The image would be better if it had been taken closer to the ground instead of standing up.
 
The image would be better if it had been taken closer to the ground instead of standing up.
I normally would agree. The reason I took the shot at this angle was because this is a park that would have been at the top of the frame and a street full of cars to the left. I don't get a ton of time to go shoot at places alone. Kids...
 
The image would be better if it had been taken closer to the ground instead of standing up.
I normally would agree. The reason I took the shot at this angle was because this is a park that would have been at the top of the frame and a street full of cars to the left. I don't get a ton of time to go shoot at places alone. Kids...


I didnt say you had to show more above the fence just get down lower to make it so that your not looking down on the fence.
 
The image would be better if it had been taken closer to the ground instead of standing up.
I normally would agree. The reason I took the shot at this angle was because this is a park that would have been at the top of the frame and a street full of cars to the left. I don't get a ton of time to go shoot at places alone. Kids...


I didnt say you had to show more above the fence just get down lower to make it so that your not looking down on the fence.
I will have to go and try that but I don't think I could have got that angle without showing more of the neighborhood. If I can I will repost.
 
Unfortunately there was no way to not get cluttered background with the lens I was using
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom