What's new

Big Bad Fire looked at me

WildBill

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
287
Reaction score
3
Location
Hammonton, New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a building fire I came across yesterday. The animal was looking at me.



DSCN0555.jpg


DSCN0559.jpg


Do you see the animal looking?

And a few more...

DSCN0564.jpg


DSCN0568.jpg


Pretty scary huh?
 
oohhh there..............i thought he was talking about the guy in pic 2 :p
Pretty freaky, the face in the third pic.
 
Wow, way cool what you can see in the smoke of the first photo and the fire part in the third!

Welcome to TPF, WildBill.
You are introducing yourself with some (quoting Chiller here, but this springs to mind) "schmokin'" shots... now why did this word come to mind :scratch: ??? ;)
 
Thank you.

I did not see any of that stuff untill I got home that night, Gave me chills. :scratch:

WildBill
 
You can find some wild stuff in these pictures! Right on time for halloweenish mood ;)! You got some rare captures.

Although it's not fun for the owner of this place that burned down :(... but if I was there, I'd also shoot some pictures! What else can you do if you're not a firefighter and/or a hero?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom