Big city - in motion

just noticed your signature -

Dom Bower :D

He is from Edinburgh?
if it is him, He photographs my friend who is a model (Kim Grant aka Macrissa?)
Very good photographer, I am friends with him on Facebook.

Also, You made the horse and cab look like they are going about 50 - 70 mph, I would say it is harder to pan a slower moving object rather than a quicker moving object so, Kudos to you!.

that taxi shot is awesome!
the first one is fantastic too. wonderful motion.
well done.:thumbup:

He is from Edinburgh?

Also, You made the horse and cab look like they are going about 50 - 70 mph, I would say it is harder to pan a slower moving object rather than a quicker moving object so, Kudos to you!.

Yeah Dom Bower is an excellent photographer. I spent hours and hours watching his videos and studying his pictures. I thought Kim, his "camera girl" slash model was his girlfriend?

I would love to sit down with Dom and buy him a beer. He has been the most influential person in my small world of photography.

He is from Edinburgh?

Yeah Dom Bower is an excellent photographer. I spent hours and hours watching his videos and studying his pictures. I thought Kim, his "camera girl" slash model was his girlfriend?

I would love to sit down with Dom and buy him a beer. He has been the most influential person in my small world of photography.

Yeah, His girlfriend is called kim, But there is another kim
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQIszekBnw[/ame]

the kim I am talking about is the one in the black leather at the very start of the video.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back