Big mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBaca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I joined these forums at the wrong time!!! I have had my camera about four months and just found these forums a couple of days ago but with Christmas geez it sucks on here. Oh well I'll just stick around until all the newbies forget about there new "toys"

What is the point of this thread? If you really feel you made a big mistake by joining TPF, you can always leave. Otherwise stick around and don't complain.

So 4 monthh is not a newbie, **** me 1 year is a newbie

:cheer: Yeah, I made it, no longer a noob. Wish my photos reflected that!

I am still a noob. I am a post whore though.

n00b. Let see some pictures from the MASTER!

Oh I'm no master I'm probably the biggest noob on here. I was just saying because I was asking some questions to some people on here but all these random persons kept trying to give me advice that doesn't make any sense.

Oh no!!! Not this lol I was just agreeing with some other people. Not trying to start a circus on here

Judobreaker said:
Aren't we all? ^^

Not really at least from what I can tell there are some seasoned and professional photographers on here whom have given me some very good advice.

Ok so you started a thread about how no one commented on your photos on a previous thread, and now your starting another thread on how much the comments you are getting sucks?

No not like that....it's about replies that have nothing to do with what I asked or the topic at hand. Nevermind. I really need to watch my text before I input it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back